Book Reviews and Essays
- Book Reviews in the San Francisco Chronicle, 2016-2017. 800 words.
- Women's Review of Books. Review of Chinese poetry in translation (Print, April/May 2016).
- Two Lines Press blog. Connecting the Dots: Levé and Perec. 2015. 1500 words
- The Rumpus. Review of A Girl is a Half-Formed Thing. 2014. 1000 words.
- The Millions. Collared and Untied: Reflections on Work in American Culture. 2014. 3000 words.
- Berkeleyside. Interview with Shanthi Sekaran.
- Two Lines Press Blog. Six Questions for Margaret Jull Costa.
- Journal of British and Irish Innovative Poetry. Interview with Trevor Joyce. 10500 words. (Peer Reviewed)
- Contemporary Literature. Introduction to & Interview with Maurice Scully. 10800 words. (Peer Reviewed)
Food & Restaurant
- Berkleyside Nosh. A Dora Pie Opens in Berkeley. 600 words.
- Refinery29. Best Fall Cookbooks from San Francisco. Slideshow with captions & intro.
- Refinery 29. 3 Real Women On The One Thing We All Avoid Talking About. Brief profile of Oakland-based nonprofit.
- The Hairpin. Instagrammers of the Bay Area Femme Cartel. 1800 words. Profile based on interviews with 12 artists & curators.
- The Hairpin. Seven Irish Women You Should Know. 2500 words. Research-based listicle. More than 1500 shares on Facebook.
- Medium.com. Almost Nothing Was Under My Control. 1500 words. Fiction. Editor's Pick, more than 1400 views.
- Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Literary and Cultural Theory. Walter Benjamin. 3600 words.